Cheap hotels in Manila
Manila is a bustling and diverse capital city, so a tourist may have a hard time finding a cheap yet good place to stay on a visit. Whether for business or for a vacation, you may end up staying at an affordable yet comfortable place on your first visit, because there are a great variety of hotels to choose from. Not only is a place to stay relatively affordable, but everything else in your hotel of choice may turn out to be on the cheap side!
The Pearl of the Orient has much to offer a tourist or businessman on leisure, so finding a good hotel in sync with the culture can also be a priority. After you have successfully absorbed the culture of this bustling Southeast Asian city, you may end up wanting the best amenities a hotel can offer for the price paid, too. Don’t skimp out on the small things, even if you are planning for an affordable trip to Manila.
Hotel H2O Manila
If you feel like becoming one with your aquatic side without having to visit the questionable nearby waterways, then a stay at the H2O might give you your fix. As the very first aquarium-themed hotel, you’ll feel a lot more than just being trapped in a fishtank; relaxation and freedom will be given to you, thanks to the comfortable amenities and top-notch service.
- The hotel shares a unique aquarium design across the entire complex. Embellished with genuine Turkish Sandalwood marble and elegant artworks, visitors will be spellbound at the elegant yet edgy design motif.
- Visitors will also have a choice between standard, deluxe and suite rooms. You can also choose whether or not you want twin or queen-sized beds, depending on the number of companions with you.
- A lounge, fitness center and spa are all in-house to provide you with maximum relaxation and comfort.
- Amenities such as controlled air conditioning, LCD televisions, minibars and wireless internet will make sure you are comfortable from the confines of your room.
Casa Joaquin Bed and Breakfast
A resort located on the southern part of Manila, this serene getaway will help you forget about the stress and troubles of an urban lifestyle. Located near the first-world sprawls of Fort Bonifacio and the Makati Commercial Center, you will also be close to civilization, should you need to run any pressing errands, or if you want to see the city.
- Built from the remnants of a home, you may very well feel right at home at Casa Joaquin. Spacious, comfortable and clean, each of the areas in and around the complex will help you discover a serene side.
- Large bedroom areas will accommodate individuals and families cozily. Each room is also equipped with wireless internet, a ceiling fan, air conditioning and bathroom areas.
- A large parking area, along with even more on-site amenities, will make the simple act of walking around Casa Joaquin a relaxing and out-of-body experience.
With fancy-sounding name, you might be expecting a classy place to spend the night or two. Class is exactly what you will get, and at a relatively affordable price point, to boot. Located in the very heart of Manila, this cheap hotel will put you at walking distance from the city’s commercial, business, and financial centers. If you are visiting on business or for leisure, then you are definitely in for a treat.
Here are even more features that are sure to water your palette:
- The Cafe D’ Asie, Bellevue’s in-house restaurant, is located by the poolside so that you can enjoy a fine meal by a scenic waterway.
- Other on-site services, such as a sauna, jacuzzi, beauty salon, massage parlour, and spa will help you kick back as you relax in the heart of the city.
- Amenities such as air conditioning, free bottled water, buffet breakfasts, and broadband internet can help a visitor relax within the hotel room, if going out seems like too much of a chore.
- Complimentary shuttle services to the southern business sector of Manila, Alabang, are available at certain times of the day.
The Southern Cross Hotel
Newly renovated and located smack-dab in the entertainment district of Ermita, you are only walking distance from recreation and fun. A relatively new entry in the affordable line of Manila hotels, this shelter in the middle of the city will also keep you nice and comfortable, if you prefer to stay inside your room during your stay.
- Situated close to many bars, restaurants, malls, and even Manila bay, fun-loving tourists are sure to save even more money on transport when having a good time.
- Your room can have a double bed, a queen bed, or even both, on top of having hot water, air conditioning, a refrigerator and a security safe.
- An in-house bar, lounge and meeting rooms will keep your stay in this hotel minimal, whether you are short on time for a business or leisure trip.
- Shuttle services to areas even further out of the city are available, should you be planning a cross-country trip.
The Pearl of the Orient has many things to offer a willing tourist. With these cheap hotels within Manila, you are bound to have more money to spend on a fulfilling tour than ever.
Interesting places around the world
Relive your secret desire in Las Vegas
Traveling? It can't get abundant higher than this.
Relax at best beach